- 123Together Exchange hosting
- MAPILab has all sorts of Microsoft Outlook Add-Ins, Microsoft Exchange Server Extensions, and Groupware Solutions:
- Actual Contacts for Outlook is a Microsoft Outlook add-in for validating and updating your address book. Select contacts and ACO will send them a message containing a form. The respondents will be able to update the data in your address book by filling out the form and sending it back to you. E-mail addresses in your Microsoft Outlook address book can be verified with just a few mouse clicks.
- Add Contacts automatically, adds e-mail addresses to the contact folder when you reply to a message and/or send a new message. This will help you avoid losing addresses of people you correspond with. Moreover, the collected addresses can be used for mail filtering.
- Advanced Folders Watch watches the specified folder groups of Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Exchange Server, informs the user of new messages meeting certain selection criteria (filters). User notification can be passive or active. In the first instance, AFW creates posts in the specified folder, containing links to the messages found and message texts. In the second instance, the messages found are shown in a pop-up window with many features.
- Use Advanced Security for Outlook to learn what programs are trying to access Microsoft Outlook and permanently allow or deny access to the program the next time it requests access, the action you choose for this program will be automatically executed and Outlook Security will not annoy you with messages about trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. Works with Microsoft Outlook 2000, 2002/XP and 2003. Freeware.
- Attachments Processor will help you to save space in PST files or in a mailbox on Exchange Server, it also offers greater opportunities for automatic attachment management. The program can automatically extract attachments from incoming messages to save them to hard disk – they are replaced in a message with a link to the file, or a text description, pack attachments in the outgoing messages and unzip archived attachments in the incoming ones.
- Duplicate E-mail Remover: Delete duplicate e-mail messages and posts in Microsoft Outlook folders, Microsoft Exchange Server folders and mailboxes; supports searching across folders. A duplicate found can be marked, copied or moved to any folder. Works as an add-in for Microsoft Outlook 2000, 2002/XP and 2003. Free trial.
- Duplicates Remover for Outlook: Delete duplicate contacts, notes, tasks, journal and calendar items in Microsoft Outlook folders, Microsoft Exchange Server folders ; support searching across folders. A duplicate found can be marked, copied or moved to any folder. Works as an add-in for Microsoft Outlook 2000, 2002/XP and 2003.
- E-mail Follow-Up can monitor sent messages left unanswered. This add-in allows you to set the period of time that the sender should wait for the reply. If the reply isn’t received within the specified time the program will notify the sender. This add-in when notifying you of the unreceived reply, will offer you the choice to send a Follow-Up template message to remind the recipient that the reply hasn’t been received.
- Easy Survey: Software for Microsoft Office, designed for survey creation and conducting. Uses the possibilities of Access for survey form creation. Upon creation, a special Outlook add-in will create an HTML email with the questionnaire. The respondent fills the received form and clicks the form button to send it back. The same Outlook add-in will process incoming messages, select the ones with the survey results and input the data to an Access table.
- HTML Email Archiver is a unique program working with all types of Microsoft Outlook folders and used for a wide range of tasks: archiving into platform-independent HTML format or platform-dependent CHM format, publishing Microsoft Outlook folders on the Internet, moving data from Microsoft Outlook onto other software and hardware platforms, including mobile devices. Designed for Microsoft Outlook 2000, 2002/XP and 2003.
- The program Live Signatures is an easy and handy tool for automatic substitution of actual data in outgoing messages. Live Signatures doesn’t replace the built-in templates for signatures in Microsoft Outlook, it extends their functionality. With the help of Live Signatures the variable data can be sent by mail or used in the email signatures without making any changes during the message creation.
- Mail Merge Toolkit is a powerful add-in for Microsoft Office extending the mail merging capabilities in Outlook, Word and Publisher. Allows you to insert data fields into subject fields, add attachments, send emails in GIF, HTML, RTF and text formats. The mail merging with Mail Merge Toolkit is virtually the same as standard merging, but it gives you more options and is more reliable in operation. Coded to avoid security prompts.
- MAPILab NNTP allows you to read and post to newsgroups from Microsoft Outlook. This product is a MAPI transport. This means that a news server account works the same as an account for Exchange Server or POP3/SMTP, supports remote mail headers and is managed through the Send/Receive menu. Supports all formats (plain text, RTF, HTML) and encodings which are supported by Outlook; public folders and newsgroups sharing.
- MAPILab Toolbox: A set of 18 "must have" Microsoft Outlook 2000/XP add-ins for high-performance and useful functionality. It will help you to schedule message sending; access files from your computer through email; autofill message fields upon creation; plan the quantity of messages to be sent within a specified time-frame; get reminders from Outlook via sms; manage your mailing lists, contacts and conversation; redirect your messages and more.
- Print Tools for Outlook: A Microsoft Outlook add-in for printing incoming and outgoing messages and/or attachments. Being an action for Rules it can print the messages automatically without even opening them. It prints documents from ZIP and RAR archives and allows you to specify the file types to print. The handy Print Wizard helps you to print selected items or specify the range for manual printing. Toolbar buttons allows you to print items in only two mouse clicks.
- QuickTemplates for Outlook: Quick Templates is designed for fast insertion of text templates into Microsoft Outlook 2000/XP/2003 mail messages. It will help you with entering frequently repeated text fragments, save the time you spend on message writing, and you will have no more misprints in your messages. You can create a template list and insert the text from template into a message by a single mouse click or through a hotkey you can set for each template individually.
- Send Personally is designed to send messages to a great number of recipients via Microsoft Outlook 2000-2003. Add-in offers an alternative method of sending messages from Outlook, separate message being created for each recipient. The final recipient will get no information about the other recipients. Moreover, he/she will see only his/her name and address in the "To" field, as if the message was sent only to him/her.
- MAPILab Groupware Server: This product is intended to be used with an office local area network and is developed according to client-server technology. Product provides real-time access to shared message folders stored on the server. From a cliental point of view, folders on MAPILab Groupware Server look and behave exactly the same as folders on Microsoft Exchange Server: the moment someone creates a new note in the folder, you will see it at your place.
- MAPILab Share`n`Sync is designed to solve two tasks: synchronizing Outlook folders on several computers and organizing shared access to Microsoft Outlook folders for small companies. The product supports all types of Microsoft Outlook folders and items: email messages, contacts, notes, calendar, etc.
- Palm or Windows CE/Pocket PC pages for synching or client software for those platforms.
- Domain Hosting for Groupware (also see non-groupware domain hosting as you could use a gateway from the host to your groupware server; see Windows servers for gateway products)
- Switches to integrate your groupware/X.400/SMTP systems
Groupware: (comp.groupware newsgroup and books on groupware)
- Exchange by Microsoft (purchase Exchange server, client licenses, books) (just books)
- Overcome Email Overload with Microsoft Outlook 2000 and Outlook 2002: Get Through Your Electronic Mail Faster by Kaitlin Duck Sherwood
- Secure Messaging with Microsoft Exchange Server 2000 published 2003 by Paul Robichaux, Microsoft Press.
- Books on Microsoft Exchange
- Exchange newsgroups
- Slipstick Systems Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center
- exchangefaq.org and msexchange.org
- OutlookExchange.com "The Outlook and Exchange Developer Resource Center is being sponsored by ECMS and Micro Eye to promote an exchange of code, tips, and tricks for developers working in the Outlook & Exchange environment. Contributions are made to this site on a volunteer basis and are highly encouraged."
- Exchange and Outlook Magazine
- MyHelpDesk.com Outlook section
- ChimpGal "A utility for converting an exported Exchange Server GAL list into a list of SMTP addresses that can be imported into another Exchange Server (such as a server in another organization.)"
- Clients (and one Outlook compatible server): (Outlook newsgroups and books on Outlook)
- Outlook 2000 for Windows (also has earlier versions)
- Overcome Email Overload with Microsoft Outlook 2000 and Outlook 2002: Get Through Your Electronic Mail Faster by Kaitlin Duck Sherwood
- Outlook for Mac
- Entourage for Mac
- Zetalink "Manage your e-mail Inbox; check calendar appointments, check/edit task lists and retrieve contacts directly from a mobile phone, wherever you are, whatever you’re doing."
- microsoft.public.outlook.mac newsgroup
- Outlook 2001 for Mac
- Exchange 2000 and Mac clients
- Maximizing Productivity with Outlook for Mac book
- MS Outlook for Exchange 5.5 and Macs info
- VIPWAP by Systematic, gives WAP access to Exchange. "VIPWAP lets your WAP device act as a traditional Personal Digital Assistant (PDA), offering access to your e-mail, calendar, and contacts."
- NEXOR Despatch is a UNIX email client interface which enables access to a
Microsoft Exchange Infrastructure. It is available for a 30 day free trial
from the NEXOR website.
- InsightConnector by Bynari turns IMAP servers with ACLs into fully-
functional Exchange-like servers for all versions of Microsoft Outlook. If
you’re struggling with whether or not to upgrade to Exchange 2000,
here’s a third-party plugin that allows you to use low cost Unix/Linux
servers to host Outlook while maintaining interoperability with
- TradeXCH is a fully functional UNIX-Linux client for the Exchange Enterprise. This client has the look and feel of Outlook with fully calendaring, scheduling, task management, meeting requests, access to the global address book and mail. Version 1.0 users will receive free updates and upgrades as well as toll free phone support. License packs available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- TradeServer by Bynari supports messaging and collaboration. Components include IMAP, LDAP, iCalendar, SMTP, and POP3. Works with Outlook clients.
- Ximian Evolution for Unix/Linux. email, calendering, PIM, etc. POP/IMAP/SMTP. With the Connector module, you can hook into Exchange mail and calendaring features.
- Exchange and/or Outlook Utilities
- AttachmentGlue "insures that the attachments you intend to include with emails actually are attached"
- Public ShareFolder "is one of the first program to make it possible for several users to connect to one Outlook-PST file at the same time. The main problem in a workgroup or small enterprises is to create an Outlook Network without an Exchange Server from Microsoft. With Public ShareFolder, the view in Outlook is just the same as in an Exchange Server. Therefore, this is an alternative to an Exchange Server and requires no database behind it as it is in Outlook. This means that when businesses want to update to an Exchange Server later, there will be no problem, because all information are already in an Outlook-PST file. There is also no Exchange administrator required and no need for a Windows NT, Windows 2000 or Windows 2003 Server."
- Public SyncTool "synchronizes data between Outlook PST files (for example: desktop PC to notebook) and in addition "Personal Folders" of Exchange with PST files in both directions. All folders or (in an admin interface) selected folders can be synchronized. Supports an ‘escalation inquiry’ by reciprocally changed entries and against the unintentional deletion of data. Support Outlook 97 – Outlook 2003"
- Nelson Email Organizer for Outlook: "End Email Overload Forever" Nelson Email Organizer (NEO) works by reflecting how people genuinely think
about their correspondence. NEO *automatically* organizes email by
correspondent, date, mailing list, attachment, etc. Outlook does come with limited filtering capabilities; NEO not only adds extensive filtering capabilities, but it will automatically process and filter e-mail from (and to!) new correspondents, saving you the time (or you might have not ever gotten around to it anyway!) of creating a new mailbox, setting up a filter or two, etc.
- Exchange POP3 is an email gateway that retrieves messages from all your Internet POP3 accounts and delivers them to your Microsoft Exchange users.
- MaX Compression, developed by C2C Systems,Ê intercepts attachments sent from Microsoft Exchange clients and automatically compresses them.Ê When received, the attachment is automatically decompressed. MaX Compression integrates seamlessly into a user’s mail client.Ê The user is not aware of the attachment compression / decompression processes.Ê The noticeable benefit to the user will be the reduction of time in sending and receiving messages when connected remotely.
- Migration Connector for Novell GroupWise "performs directory synchronization between Exchange and GroupWise" for those running both.
- Microsoft’s list of third party options
- NNTP for Outlook by MAPILab "allows you to read and post messages to newsgroups from Microsoft Outlook 2000, 2002/XP and 2003. This product is a full-function MAPI transport. This means that a news server account works in the same way as an account for Microsoft Exchange Server or a POP3/SMTP account, support remote mail headers and it is managed through common Send/Receive menu.
MAPILab NNTP for Outlook supports all messages formats (plain text, RTF, HTML) and encodings which are supported by Microsoft Outlook. It is fully compatible with (but doesn’t require!) Microsoft Exchange Server and can be used to share newsgroups for coworkers through public folders." Use coupon code MAPI-G8UR-EGRF for a 10% discount.
- POPCon "connects MS Exchange Serverª to POP3 mailboxes.Ê
It retrieves messages from POP3 mailboxes and delivers them to your Microsoft Exchange Server mailboxes according to the intended user found in the mails."
- XWall scans for viruses, uses MAPS/RBL to prevent spam, compresses outgoing attachments, etc.
- NEMX Messenger. The Messenger series of products for Exchange (a.k.a. Windows Messaging and Outlook) and MS Mail provides individuals with mail and news services commonly found within the Internet or corporate network through the familiar graphical interface of Microsoft’s Mail clients (Exchange and MSMail). All user interaction to these network facilities are performed within the mail client in the same fashion that local mail is processed. In other words sending and receiving mail or news to the network is identical to sending and receiving a message locally. No special encoding of recipient names is required and all received mail is properly tagged for easy replying. Attachments may be added for mail forwarded to the network and any attachments received from the network are contained within the body of the received message as an icon.
- GoldMine Integration. Nemx GoldExchange connects your GoldMine users with the rest of the office. Ê GoldExchange connects GoldMine to Outlook/Exchange for seamless email and calendar integration, allowing GoldMine users to keep all the benefits of GoldMine and stay connected to the rest of the office.
- Exchange Server Power Tools includes global signatures, content manager (language and virus), spam blocker, and address manager.
- Virus Protection
- Outlook Utilities
- Trimmer for Windows Outlook lets you automatically delete repetive ads/messages in incoming mail. (i.e. every message you get from a mailing list with an advertisement, or every e-mail from your attorney with the "confidential" language.)