Groupware mail systems
Groupware: (comp.groupware newsgroup and books on groupware)
- cc:mail by Lotus (see also ccmail.com)
- books about cc:mail (two of which are about migration -- follow the fatbrain.com link)
- Archive Viewer for cc:Mail by ComAxis lets you view your old cc:mail archives if you don't feel like converting them.
- Mailroom by NetSupport uses your existing local e-mail (MSMail or cc:Mail) and provides global e-mail messaging to your desktop without the need of a permanent Internet connection.
- GSS utilities. GSS Mailing List Manager automates cc:Mail mailing list creation and maintenance. GSS Automation Kit for cc:Mail is an indispensable set of tools for cc:Mail system automation, maintenance, backup, monitoring, error detection, and management. Also SMTP Gateway Tools and LDAP utilities.
Groupware Productivity (Notes/Domino) by Lotus (see also Notes at Lotus.com and Domino at Lotus.com)
- Notes Client Platform Survey for Mac users
- Books about Domino
- Books about Notes
- Usenet-to-Notes by JSoft Technologies is a usenet gateway for Notes. Supports UNIX, Windows NT, and OS/2.
- InterNotes News by Lotus for usenet
- iNotes from Lotus " will provide access to critical applications needed to increase efficiency and improve work performance for users of any standard Web browsers. iNotes will also provide Web browsers, standards-based messaging clients, and Microsoft Outlook users access to the extensive messaging, collaborative applications and offline support provided with Domino R5"
- MobileNotes from Lotus "via the Mobile Services for Domino server, provides secure anytime, anywhere interactive access to Notes Mail, calendar and corporate directory from Web-enabled devices including cell phones, pagers and PDAs. Plus, take advantage of Mobile Services for Domino push technology for paging and short messaging services."
- EasySync Pro by Lotus "lets you synchronize your IBM Lotus Notes® e-mail, calendar, tasks, contacts and journal information between Lotus Notes and supported market-leading personal data assistants (PDAs). You can access your most critical Lotus Notes technology-based information anywhere, without the need to carry a laptop computer. And EasySync Pro lets you conveniently capture new information about meetings and contacts—even compose and manage e-mail—while away from your PC."
- Mobiles/Wireless solutions
- Notes 4.5 Spanish client
Copyright © eMailman, LLC 1998-2009. Emailman ® is a registered mark of eMailman, LLC. The eMailman character, NewsReaders.com character, "NewsReaders.com", "Emailman always delivers", "electronic superhero", "eMailOrder", the backwards "@" sign, "@ backwards", "turning your e-mail around" and "Read. Discuss. View. Think." are trademarks of eMailman, LLC. All other marks belong to their respective owners.