Visit the emailman.spam.* forums (via newsreader or web browser) to discuss or post questions about spam
and some hardware solutions:
also see Content Security page
- SpamCube -- consumer level, works with Mac or Windows.
- Barracuda Spam Firewall from Barracuda Networks. "The Barracuda Spam Firewall is compatible with all email servers and can fit into nearly any corporate or small business environment. It is used by small organizations with as few as 10 employees and large organizations with as many as 200,000 employees. A single Barracuda Spam Firewall handles up to 25,000 active email users and 15 million email messages per day. Multiple units can be clustered together for even greater capacity and high availability."
- ePrism from St. Bernard Software. "ePrism enterprise models are filtering appliances that provide medium and large organizations with a total email perimeter defense solution. ePrism enterprise delivers a unique combination of email security, spam protection, anti-virus and content control in a high-performance appliance. ePrism enterprise uses the award-winning Kaspersky Labs Anti-Virus¨ to stop malicious code and viruses at the perimeter before they can reach your internal servers."
- Interceptor from Espion. "The Espion Interceptor analyzes email traffic for malicious attacks, while eliminating over 99% of spam at the gateway level. The InterceptorŐs functionality provides real-time protection without degrading the performance of your network."
- IronMail from CipherTrust comes as a hardware product or a hosted service. "Powered by CipherTrust's TrustedSource global threat correlation engine, CipherTrust IronMail provides comprehensive inbound threat protection against spam, viruses, phishing, zombies, and intrusions. IronMail also allows organizations to centrally define and manage corporate messaging policies that are automatically applied to all outbound messages. The advanced, multi-engine, compliance profiler automatically applies a broad, flexible set of enforcement actions, including encryption, before messages leave the corporate network."
- MailFoundry anti-spam appliances (or in hosted service)
- Mail-SeCure from PineApp. "PineApp Mail-SeCure and SeCure line of appliances provide a full range of gateway security components to meet your organization's needs such as: Spam, virus and worm protection, advanced policy management tools, fraud protection, firewall and more."
- Meridius Secure Email Gateway Appliances
- MXtreme from BorderWare. " The MXtreme Intercept engine provides a set of proven anti-spam filters to maximize its spam fighting power. MXtreme provides you with complete control over the way in which you handle and dispose of spam and unsolicited email."
- SpamGate from WorkGroup Solutions. "The Spamgate anti-spam firewall email appliance is an integrated hardware and software solution for complete protection of your email server. It is powerful, easy to use, and the most affordable firewall available for eliminating spam and viruses from your organizations mail servers."
Copyright © eMailman, LLC 1998-2009. Emailman ® is a registered mark of eMailman, LLC. The eMailman character, NewsReaders.com character, "NewsReaders.com", "Emailman always delivers", "electronic superhero", "eMailOrder", the backwards "@" sign, "@ backwards", "turning your e-mail around" and "Read. Discuss. View. Think." are trademarks of eMailman, LLC. All other marks belong to their respective owners.